Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 tc30 skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everybody

I am looking to buy some secondhand skis as I am going on my 3rd ski trip next winter

Some facts about me

48 years old
6 foot
196 pounds ish Very Happy

One my second holiday last winter I hired Fischer xtr hybrid 170 cm and they seemed to work fine

I have NHL idea if they are the right size!

Does anybody know what size I should buy please

I managed to start parrell turns and completed a couple of easy red runs

I think easy reds will be about my limit and so what I am looking to do is to buy a summertime bargain

I have see n some k2 tc 30 skis for sale they are 175cm would they be any good for me

Thanks for all help
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm, never heard of the tc30, maybe some kind of made-for-rental model?? If so I'd stay clear, save your money and get something decent. Size wise I'd say about a 170 would be good but there's a lot more than just length to determine whether a ski would be suitable for you!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy