Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Holiday Autos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have just been charged 10 swiss francs to my credit card by Rent Occasion Sarl, Geneva, (Hol. Autos partner), over a month after the car was returned to Gva airport, with no explanation. Not for fuel, no damage, so no idea what it's for.

Anyone else had this? It's happened twice to me now...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stephen buck, might be a charge for the bus to the car park. This happened to quite a few Snowheads a few years ago (including me) & we got refunds when we complained to HA.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - we didn't use the bus, though, but merely handed over the car to the HA representative at the GVA airport car park.

Unless they are trying to charge me for his car park exit?? I was charged for parking when leaving the airport after picking up the car... surprised me, as most other car hire companies the parking is free.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stephen buck, we've had this before when we were incorrectly charged for an environmental fee by the partner agent. Contact HA...they should arrange a refund for you.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Happened to me too. Currently chasing it through Holiday Autos.
Rent Occasion hand over/receive the cars directly to the customer in the arrivals car park so there is no bus ride to the P51 car park. I'd cancelled my booking in advance, within the no charge notification limits, so was very surprised to have been billed. I've used the same company many times previously via HA so they must have held on to my credit card details when they previously took a copy of the card for the insurance excess?

Always check that you have a full tank of fuel with them before the rep disappears. A couple of times it's only been 2/3 full but expected back with a full tank. I hire a lot of cars at Geneva. With all the hire companies, do take the time to thoroughly check the car over before driving away and if possible on the return, get it signed off.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OTOH I was super happy with HA when I couldn't make it out to VT pre xmas 2010 due to snow in the uk. Simply phoned them up, gave them the explanation of why I wouldn't be able to collect the car and got a full and immediate refund..
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Watch out with Holiday Autos - just come back from a break in France after renting a car through them from the French side of GVA airport. I booked online and it indicated that an additional driver was included ( I usually book from the French side for this reason). However Sixt insisted they had no record of this and charged us for the additional driver. I'm going to take this up with HA
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Villz wrote:
Watch out with Holiday Autos - just come back from a break in France after renting a car through them from the French side of GVA airport. I booked online and it indicated that an additional driver was included ( I usually book from the French side for this reason). However Sixt insisted they had no record of this and charged us for the additional driver. I'm going to take this up with HA

I have just had almost the same thing with HA for a car on the Algarve. The HA option I chose included an additional driver in the blurb yet when I clicked to proceed and entered the details it then added on a surcharge for the additional driver Mad I didn't complete the booking online, I rang them explained this and got them to book it at the headline price quoted with the additional driver included, which they did.

I think it's a fault in their IT system, some of their offerings include 'extras' in the headline price yet when you click through and fill in the details for the 'extras' it then adds on the standard supplement despite the fact that the extra is already included. Or it's deliberate and they are hoping that most folk don't notice Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy