Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire selva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am going to Selva in Jan 2012 staying at the Chalet Marta. Can anyone tell me where the best place to hire skis in Selva. we are all good advanced to expert skiers so wish to Hire some decent skis. as we are travelling with young kids we don't wish to take our own
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.scuolasciselva.com/en/Default.asp

Here. Ask for Lucas.
Also here for lessons and the best apres bar. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have had a look at this website but it does not give you an indication of the exact skis that they hire out???
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
TOOTIE, Cant advise on ski hire, we got ours in the hotel which was good and convenient! Mr. Demaz was also the "ski man" for the Azuri! Will have to contradict Mollerski, on his contention of apres ski venue!! wink It has to be the "luislkeller" the range of apres ski cheese can only be matched by the Mosserwirt!! Enjoy the experience of the Dolomites!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You'll have no problem hiring skis in Selva - but whatever you do make sure you take a trip to the ice cream cafe next to the church .... MmMmmmmmmmmMmmmmmm!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Roy Hockley, Agreed, the Luiskeller is now on our apres circuit since the smoking ban. It was hell down there when the 'faggers' were in. We like the Saltos Bar ( Ski School) as we've gotton to know a few of the instructors over the years and it's good to 'catch-up'. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mollerski, Who are you calling a "fagger"!! wink As Al Murray would say.... "I was never confused"!! Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Any more advice on ski hire??????? wink Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
TOOTIE, Nope! Sorry! Although one of our group thought he got a good deal online! Some company offering X% off, but he had to schlep half way down the resort to find the particular shop and it was not as cheap as we paid either! In most places the seem to be roughly the same!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We've hired from http://www.dolomiti-adventures.com for the last few years and found them good. Central location opposite tourist office.

To add to the other non-ski advice - don't miss the restaurant at the bottom of the Cir black. Goats cheese risotto with herbs mmmmmmm....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy