Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking at arriving at a French ski resort (undecided) the day after European School Vacations finish - Monday 9th January 2012 . I have read the ESF ski classes run Monday to Friday - will this be a problem to make Tuesday our first day with lessons??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dddrrr, welcome to snowHeads. Unlikely to be a problem, particularly as it's a quiet week. You may well have to pay for the Monday though? Confused
There will be other ski schools to choose from as well (in most resorts).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They will be MORE than happy to take your money at that time of year. And wot Lou, says too. Once you've decided on a resort, you can post again! Oh, and forgive my manners, Welcome to snowHead dddrrr,
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
don't ESF courses normally run Sunday to Friday though.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dddrrr - yes they'll take your money in Jan. But effectively holidays finish on 7 Jan - the weekend is unlikely to be busy except some locals if the weather is favourable - you are likely to get better deals for a trip starting Sat or Sun than Monday in France, especially in Jan! Whatever you do enjoy.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dddrrr, if you're looking for cours collectif (group lessons) I suspect you may be out of luck because they run from Sunday to Friday and instructors aren't keen to take people into a group mid way through. However, you should have no problem booking private lessons.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dddrrr, you don't of course have to have lessons with ESF. There are alternatives, and they might be more accommodating to your dates.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
les carroz ESF do sunday to friday or monday to saturday. sometimes you get a choice of either sometimes not depends on season , how many people in classes and instructors they have available. Joined a group class for 4 days last season (in high season) and just paid for 4 days. They seem very flexible.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I would recommend looking at the ski school options available once you've decided on the resort. I have had and heard of enough bad experiences with ESF that I feel the alternatives merit attention.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy