Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les 2 Alpes this summer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all Smile
I'm looking to go back to L2D this summer- either for 1 or 2 weeks and am looking for company!
I'm hoping to do a 'summer camp' boarding course with European ski and snowboard and get a sun tan in the afternoons!! Im a 30, scouse, talkative and sociable. Will be flying in from Liverpool or Manchester after 22nd July- this is when school breaks up woot woot!
Anyway all very vague at the mo, but wanna get it booked as I am very kern to go.
Get in touch if you fancy,
Libby xx
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Scouselibby, I shall be there from 30th July for 4 days with my daughter, probably only skiing for 1 of those. Probably see you about, I think we may have met there last Easter.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Colin! Yeah I remember! Went back with the family again this year but bizarrely the Easter half term
Was not actually over Easter for us!
Kern to go back whilst off for the summer- learning to board now, although I still wanna squeeze some skiing in too! I've never been l2d in the summer time so am really looking forward to it!
Where you staying? And how you getting there? Looks like flights to Grenoble or Turin are all from London- so I'll prob have to make my way down there too! Worth it tho Smile
Libby x
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scouselibby, I'm staying in an apartment near the Red Eggs (which will have gone by then, they're being replaced). I'm driving, tagging a few days on after a week on the Med. I don't think there are any Grenoble flights in the summer, I went for a few days last September and flew into Lyon. I was there before Easter this year too, school holidays.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I might be out there then*, want to watch the Tour stage to AdH on the 22nd. Still trying to work out the best way to get there: drive, coach or cycle.

*Depends on a mate he's booked an apartment for the summer but might not be able to use it due to work commitments.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bloody hell! I can't cycle- girls are not designed for it! Or this girl isn't!!

I've found flights in to geneva from liverpool, so its just how to get from there to resort now!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scouselibby, I think you'll find that Lyon is a better bet.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Really? Struggling to find flights from the north you see. Theres a bus from geneva to Grenoble- Charlotte has been advising me!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scouselibby, There are buses from Lyon Airport to Grenoble
http://www.faurevercors.fr/index_en.html
trains too
http://www.lyonaeroports.com/eng/Home/Access-maps-car-parks/To-come-to-leave-from-the-Airport/TGV
although I hired a car
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It's the flights that are the problem. I ideally wanna fly from liverpool, you see. There are flights grimly Welkom to geneva, and ive been advised around buses to the resort- so hopefully should be ok.

Just need some company! Will the resort be busy? If so may make a new friend over there Smile
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lol sorry about predictive text!! Thats why you should preview messages!!
Can't think what I was saying, but not"grimly Welkom" !! Just that there is flight Liverpool to geneva on July 24th I think!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hey all,
UPDATE!!!!!!
Flight I'll be getting, Dep 23 July 2011 13:35 and Arr 23 July 2011 16:25 - Liverpool to geneva.
I've sorted out transfers from geneva to L2D.
Flights back are either for 30/7 or 6/8. Work out about £200 for flights.

I'm booking accommodation for me as single, so still looking for new friend!! PM me if you fancy it! It's a small apartment so obviously be lot cheaper if 2 people!

Getting excited!

Libby Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy