Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big Sky / Sun Valley Idaho

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at a trip to Big Sky and then to Sun Valley next March. Be interested on views on the resorts. Was thinking of Bridger Bowl, Big Sky, Jackson Hole, then Sun Valley but getting a bit expensive! Been to Utah for the last two years so fancied something different. Tks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went to Sun Valley for my mum's 80th this January (she lives in US).
Amazing town (Ketchum) and ski mountain.
Also drove through Big Sky to Bozeman but didn't ski, but others told me both were brilliant.

Sun Valley was just amazing. If you do, make sure to spend a night in West Yellowstone to take the Old Faithful trip on a snowcoach - wonderful.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Add 1 more: Grand Targhee
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Big Sky is well worth a visit. Loadsapowder. But expensive and a very long way from the UK. Also consider a day trip to Yellowstone if you have time.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Already booked a week in Big Sky W/C 8th Dec. I know it will perhaps be a little sketchy but hopefully still good. Looking at Sun Valley for W/C 21st Dec. Should be good too.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jonny Jones wrote:
Also consider a day trip to Yellowstone if you have time.

I doubt it. Yellowstone usually closes 1st week of March
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Two completely different places! Big Sky, Jackson, Bridge, and Targee all have some similarities, but Sun Valley is entirely different... The former are more rugged, with steeps, powder, and off-the-beaten-path feel. Sun Valley is a bit more "upper crust resort" although the mountain still is wonderful (and lower elevation, so it's easier to breathe!). You can't go wrong, though...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
went to big sky last march . two weeks in huntley lodge . followed on with week long road trip to south dakota and back . saw mount rushmore ,crazy horse memorial , battle of little bighorn , devils tower and loads more . trip into yellowstone on snowmobiles was amazing . took 3 flights to get there and wasn,t cheap around 7k with spendo .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy