Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic ST11 - Anyone know the RRP for these skis?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just been trying out a pair of Atomic ST11's today and am seriously considering a pair.
I forgot to ask how much they were when I took them out and have not been able to find anywhere in the UK with them listed on the net.
What kind of money should I be looking at paying for these?

TIA,

Chris
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What's your German like? You could try tracking this guy's online store down:

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23569&item=5162336860&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

If ST11 comes with the Neox 412 binding make sure you get the 05/06 model as the binding is waaaay lighter than the original 04/05 version.

Isn't the ST11 a women's slalom ski? Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rockyrobin, BTW, I'm going to the Lions club tomorrow evening. Are you up for it?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
RACING SKI WITH A SOFT LINE
With the soft racing ski, ATOMIC combines racing
feeling with easy handling
The ski which has been especially developed for
comfort-conscious sportsmen and sportswomen
offers the perfect solution for all those who do not
want to do without the features of a racing ski, yet
also prefer easy handling on the piste.

spyderjon, ^^^ I reckon the above from the catalogue should exonerate me Laughing
German? I struggle with French so German has no chance with me sadly Sad I had a looksee at that guys other auctions but alas theres no more.
The ski's i've been using have demo bindings on them so suspect they're last years Neox's on them.
Is there any cosmetic way to tell the difference?
The bindings could do with being as light as possible as these skis are seriously heavy.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spyderjon, What time?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rockyrobin, Sorry but I've never seen the new bindings to compare them to my old 'uns. You could post a question to the Epic guys as they'll know. The only thing I know is that the 05/06 ST11's are blue & white.

Are you thinking of the ST11's to replace your M9's? I still reckon you should try the M11's - they're 11m radius, the same as the ST11's.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rockyrobin, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
spyderjon, PM coming your way
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The sell 'em here with a discount
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi marc, Thanks for the linky Smile They are so damn expensive! What really annoys me is after todays playing with them I don't want to give them back Sad
I noticed that the SL9m is a lot cheaper. I'll have a looksee at those when I go in next time and see if I can get a demo of them.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy