Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You're The Gets

Poster: A snowHead
Has this been posted already? Good video Toofy Grin Laughing

http://youtube.com/v/QEoFEh-p8pU&feature=youtu.be
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Saw that a while back, it's brilliant!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Laughing Laughing snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hurtle, it was made 'for no particular reason' I love it and watch daily as part of my recuperation Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lou, that's good. It seems rather contrived to me, but I'm obviously in a humourless/grumpy/dim [delete as applicable] minority, so carry on! Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can't watch it as it is one of those " This video is not available in your country" things - is it funny then? Mad Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hurtle, I'm with you and it could well be something to do with the fact the vid is nearly 7 minutes long.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Samerberg Sue, it's not hilarious just silly/amusing (to some, Hurtle wink ). I'm probably a little biased as know the resort well Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lou, thanks - I also know Les Gets quite well so maybe I would have found it amusing as well -never mind!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hurtle wrote:
It seems rather contrived to me

I thought that was part of the point - there's practically every cliche you can think of in it Madeye-Smiley

Lou - how's your recovery getting on? Will you be able to still do your long walk?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
cathy,
Quote:

I thought that was part of the point
Oh. OK. Take no notice of me.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
cathy, still some way off a decision about 'the' walk. When I last saw the Consultant he was optimistic but I can't get a normal shoe on that foot yet and my left knee has something flapping about ??meniscal tear. Seeing him again on Monday. Trying very hard (honest!) to get back to work and may get back on very light duties week after next - that's me stuck in clinic then - depending how the known to be very cautious Occ Health view it Toofy Grin It feels like an age ago but actually was only three weeks. Rest of the team are up to regular 18 mile walks now which depresses me a bit Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I fancy a large Mutzig all of a sudden..... Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
cathy, you legend! I am looking forward to our season in Morzine even more now... only 221 days to go!
snow report
Judging by the clothing I'm guessing mid-January?
snow conditions
Nadenoodlee, fantastic Very Happy Are you working as well or purely skiing? Going green
ski holidays
There are some things you see that just defy comment and that is one of them. It reminded me of the comic relief Way to Amarillo video. You have to ask why? Though as mentioned above apparently it was made for no particular reason, I guess it could have been just to prove they could!
snow report
Megamum wrote:
There are some things you see that just defy comment and that is one of them.
...or perhaps not.
Megabum wrote:
It reminded me of the comic relief Way to Amarillo video. You have to ask why? Though as mentioned above apparently it was made for no particular reason, I guess it could have been just to prove they could!
QED
ski holidays
Lou wrote:
I can't get a normal shoe on that foot yet and my left knee has something flapping about

Oh poor you Sad , sounds awful. You will get better though and will be striding on that walk, I'm sure!

Nadenoodle wrote:
cathy, you legend!

Can't argue with that Toofy Grin

Megamum - didn't it even raise a smile? Imagine how much fun they must have had making it Very Happy . Why do you have to have reason to make a video and bung it on Youtube?
ski holidays
It's actually a pretty clever video, compared to a lot of complete trash on youTube, though it could usefully do with a bit more editing. Nadenoodlee, what are your plans for Morzine next season? Sounds like fun. snowHead
snow conditions
cathy,
Quote:

didn't it even raise a smile? Imagine how much fun they must have had making it

Of course it did - and yes, I bet they had riot making it Laughing
snow report
Swirly wrote:
Judging by the clothing I'm guessing mid-January?

I thought mid-Jan too, looking at the snow Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Lou, pam w, Boyf and I have rented a lovely little apartment, we are heading out on the 19th December (although we get the keys on the 1st - ahhh cheeky weekend beckoning!) He wants to get a job transfer driving and there a few companies I know of that want weekend changeover staff which I might do. We are saving up so we dont have to work but we both think we will get bored and be glad of some "time on our own" Very Happy We are also expecting lots of visitors Very Happy
snow report
Nadenoodlee, sounds a great plan - some fixed points, some flexibility. A bit of work here and there will add savour to the days when you're not. snowHead
snow report
pam w, thats the plan! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan (especially the saving - THAT IS RUBBISH!)
snow report
Nadenoodlee, what more can I add except Going green Going green Mr. Green Sounds like a good balance and you'll be a whizz at snowchains wink

Looking forward to hearing about it in good time. We're in LG over Christmas/New Year if you want to meet for a drink.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Lou, would love to! I'm pretty sure the PDS is THE place to be next season Very Happy

Dont talk to me about snowchains.... we were looking at them and roof bars etc the other day, brings back memories of putting them on a bloody great transit van in a foot of snow half way up the road to La Plagne whilst "the boys" stood there having a fag! wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy