Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weekend for whitedot. A 1st, 2nd and another great name.

Poster: A snowHead
I'm excited!
We've just signed our latest rider. Jeremy Nobis. Stoked to have another great name on the skis. Jeremy's choice....the Ragnorok.

If you're into freeride you'll know who he is. If you don't or if you just want to watch some great lines check this out
http://youtube.com/v/4QFTIYthpiM

And if that wasn't enough we had riders podium 1st (Dennis Risvoll) and 2nd (new NZ rider Neil Williman) in the Roldal Freeride Challange. http://roldalfreeride.no/results/rfc2011/

I'll be smiling for some time.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 4-05-11 11:44; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dot., Excellent. Cool snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Top capture fella, well done. Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good work!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Toofy Grin Cool
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Very Happy wink can we get Nobis to demo in the UK???? Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And it seems Vancouver transit liked your Ragnorok topsheet so much they decided to put it on their new Compass Card (like an Oyster Card)! Smile
http://www.translink.ca/en/Be-Part-of-the-Plan/Projects/Electronic-Fare-Cards/Contest.aspx
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stuarth, Nice oyster card (type thingy) Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nice one matey. Ain't he the guy that developed the Legend Pro? If so then Dynastar can't be too happy.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
spyderjon, you're thinking of the 194cm Dynastar Super Nobis from 2005 I think.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Also the 02/3 Intuitiv Big/Inspired by Nobis which was the forerunner of the Legend Pro IIRC.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Rest asured, he'll be helping with RnD Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Dot., great stuff.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wow....you guys are on a roll.

Keep up the good work.

Who would have thought a British (that alone!), start-up (well only just past that stage), independent ski company could have the line up that you guys have got.

The people at Salomon, Armada, Stockli, K2, Fischer etc must be scratching their heads and wondering what they did wrong (which is the wrong question I think....they should be looking at what you have done right).
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Great news for the WDF team. BOOM!
ski holidays
you guys at White Dot have such a cool out look on things the future is looking very cool me thinks. Cool I have just got to get myself to a demo but I feel its already a done deal Laughing
ski holidays
rungsp wrote:
......Who would have thought a British (that alone!), start-up (well only just past that stage), independent ski company could have the line up that you guys have got...

Yup, amazing progress. The trick will be keeping the business funded during marketing and expansion - but good luck, and well done so far.
ski holidays
Nice job, I met him on a pre-Xmas trip where they were opening the top lift at GM just for his crew doing a Dynastar film shoot, really nice guy, wish him and you all the luck going forwards!

Kudos if you can get him to a UK ski slope on whitedots next season.....
snow conditions
rungsp wrote:
Who would have thought a British (that alone!), start-up (well only just past that stage), independent ski company could have the line up that you guys have got.

Point of information m'lud, WDF may be a British company, but Dot. is a Kiwi.

Good on ya, aayyy!
snow report
GrahamN, point of information. Born a Kiwi myself, I knew that. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
GrahamN wrote:
Point of information m'lud, WDF may be a British company, but Dot. is a Kiwi.

I protest.

He's proved so adept with the handling of sheep and the consumption of beer and curry that he's been made an honarary Yorkshireman. Cool
ski holidays
You guys have SOLE. Toofy Grin
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, indeed
snow report
Obviously the word's got out, "Join the Dots"

(I'll get me coat)
snow conditions
Great vid, thanks for that link.
ski holidays
Great addition to the team Dot.
ski holidays
Nice one - looking forward to some new models then! snowHead
snow report
Great rider scoop, congrats!

I know that Chamonix is only one ski town in the world (and one in which you're actively distributing) but I saw more than just the odd pair of WDF skis on the mountains there this season - a testament to the growing popularity of your skis Cool
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks all. Very much appreciate the kind words Blush
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy