Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler March 2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've only just gone and booked it !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Super jealous!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice one.

Following a fantastic four weeks there in January/February, we're planning to return in 2012 - possibly double-heading with one of the Powder Highway resorts.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gets my vote across the pond for sure for 2012 .
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SnowMonkey69, que 7 months of looking at the webcams wondering when the snow is going to arrive, followed by 4 months of looking at the webcams wondering wether there's going to be as much snow as last year Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Where are you staying?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alibongo - We've booked into the Westin for 15 nights.

We did the Chateau last year and the Sundial this but the Westin is offering by far and away the best deals for 2012. The Sundial was fantastic but prices have got silly for next year.

Shoogly - you've read my mind. The current Mrs Snowmonkey69 doesn't understand my very serious need to check Snoweye every day !!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
if it works this link may be of some use to you

http://email.whistlerblackcomb.com/servlet/website/PersonalizedForm?kLSE9yf_38_wzw_TU_.26W_UUTYTYE.26f7beEJDtHJsLhKUBVFImpgmLkgLmDJht
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Daughters finals next year so first time in 5 years we are going to have to give it a miss. Not sure what I am going to do. We always booked early so that we had all year to look forward to it too.

Please don't tell me how great it was as I am not sure I can cope.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jake43,

We only discovered WB last year for our honeymmon so we've got some catching up to do on you guys anyway. Snowheads EoSB instead ?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Snowmonkey you will get me into trouble for looking at skiing again before we have had our summer hols.
Do you have any advice on the best time to book for next year? I guess you think you get better deals now?
2 of us looking for a week in March next year So any recomendations on who too book with gratefully received.
Its been too many years since I was last there.

Worz
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Worz,

Sorry - I think !

Mrs Snowmonkey69 is much the same, hence why I booked it & paid the deposit before telling her !!!

Send me a PM and I'll give you my opinions privately.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SnowMonkey69, westin is a terrible hotel.. whistler is a rubbish resort.. the hotel is miles from the lifts and the staff are rude and rubbish... the q's are chaos, the snow is useless and the actual ski area is tiny.. i really cant see what you are getting excited about wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Couldn't agree with you more.

In fact so much so that I'm hoping no-one else goes and let's only my wife & I suffer all alone on terrible mountains, with dreadful lifts & no snow !!! Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy