Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynastar nx 12 bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick check, has anyone got any experience with these bindings? The reason i ask is that i just bought some armada el reys and the bindings that freezeshop are offering me are these, the other option was the mark free 10s but those are out of stock, not really looking to get overly technical on the details more of a "yeah manufacturer x bindings break easy" or"manufacturer x bindings are not known to have major issues"

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 13-04-11 22:58; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
phindme, I thought that the NX2's were demo bindings? If so, stay clear as they're too heavy/rattley. If they're the NX12 then that's the same as the Look NX and the Rossi Axium. The NX/Axium's are ok unless you're big/fast/hucking etc & I'd choose them over the M10.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I really should pay more attention when i type, especially when i'm asking for advice, sorry i meant nx 12s. The more i've thought about this it has made a few more questions on bindings come into me head because the skis i own were second hand so had bindings on them already.

When buying bindings for s specific ski what should i be looking for, obviously first is it some kind of touring binding i want, today the answer is no, then i notice there are what appear to be different widths, so i guess i need one that is not larger than the mid point measurement of my ski, the max din setting, my current skis are at about 8-9, mainly because i'm 6' and 14 stone and do like to occasionally push myself, what else should i be thinking of?

Would marker squires be any good for me, they seem to get a decent write up (albeit it mainly by trade press) and they seem to be light and when i got my current skis the one thing i loved was the lightness of not having a big rental rail on them.

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy