Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Through Trip: Val D' Isare - Tignes - Les Arc - La Plagne.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone answer this question put to me last week as I was skiing with my son in Tignes: would it be possible to do a through trip across V D'Is - Tignes - Les Arc and La Plagne? Now I know Val and Tignes are linked and that Les Arc and La Plagne are linked - the key seems to be getting from Tignes across to Les Arc.

And, yes I am aware that there is very litle snow over there at present 'cos I was there last week and I am grumpy at my desk in wet and cool Leeds. The trip would be a hypothetical 'normal' season.

Thanks Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=41573

looks like getting Val d'I in would be a stretch
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can do the Tarentaise Tour, which involves some off piste skiing and walking on skis (but no skins are needed). If you search on google, you'll find the Tignes ski schools/guide companies offer it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://snowheads.co.uk/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=37425
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ian Kenvyn, pity we did not get a chance to meet up when you were out. We were up in Val d'Isere / Tignes and did bits of the route up there plus all the sections in La Plagne and Les Arcs this winter at different times. Next time you are around get in touch. As Chamcham, says the Tarentaise Tour is a well known route and one we do quite often when the snow is good.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowcrazy wrote:
Ian Kenvyn, pity we did not get a chance to meet up when you were out. We were up in Val d'Isere / Tignes and did bits of the route up there plus all the sections in La Plagne and Les Arcs this winter at different times. Next time you are around get in touch. As Chamcham, says the Tarentaise Tour is a well known route and one we do quite often when the snow is good.

Sorry to have missed you, sent you a message on FB. Maybe meet up in the summer; how about some via feratta?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy