Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help.. how to get from geneva to tignes and back??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from Tignes this morning and need to get back out to the snow! Planning on booking on an 'action-outdoors' last minuite thing but struggling to find a cheapish way of getting from geneva to tignes on april 23rd and back again on the 29th... any ideas people? Ben's bus and things like that seem to stop in the middle of the month Sad

Thanks in advance,
Chloe
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chloehope, welcome to snowheads. Book on the coach, and they'll take you right there? Hiring a car is expensive on your own.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chloehope, welcome to snowheads. Action Outdoors normally offer a bus transfer? You could consider the EOSB with related lardy bus too, of course!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys Smile

Yeah I was hoping to fly out as the bus takes forever and I was hoping to get back late on the friday night as oppsed to midmorning sunday (am supposed to be at work on the weekend)

I don't drive unfortunately so hiring a car isnt an option Sad I was hoping for some sort of coach transfers that run I could hop on to?

I am keeping the coach transfer in mind as a last resort though Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

You can do it on the train but you have to change at least once. You need to book to Bourg Sainte Maurice and then either change to a bus or see if the tour operator will pick you up (most will do this for free from Bourg) - book online at www.voyages-sncf.fr. Alternatively there are public buses but these reduce in frequency towards the end of April so it depends on date and time - www.altibus.com.

If you don't mind waiting around a bit then the other option is to see if you can hook up with someone else arriving/leaving on the same dates and either book a transfer or a hire car. Try posting a message here and on the Cool Bus forum (www.thecoolbus.co.uk).

Happy skiing!

Heather
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy