Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aadides (Argentina)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So, I know most people on here are involved with the BASI system, but does anyone have any experience of Aadides? I am planning to work in Argentina this summer, and part of that is applying for equivalency with aadides, I was told that my NZSIA level 3 would be their level 3, and all aadides asked for was a scan of my ISIA stamp, but in response they have now told me I am only equivalent to a level 2, which is a bit of a pain, as now I don't know whether I can still get the job, and if I do I bet I will be paid less. Is the aadides level 2 really the same as an NZ L3? Do they get the ISIA stamp at that level? Do you reckon there is any point trying to persuade them my L3 is really equivalent to their L3?

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jimmer, not sure I'm afraid. Have you tried asking NZSIA?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Waiting to hear back from NZSIA, just thought I'd check on here on the offchance someone had done the same.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jimmer, it is pretty typical to get recognition at one level lower than a foreign equivalent. BASI does this as well
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Surely this sort of scenario is the whole point of the ISIA level though? If their level 3 is the ISIA card, with the race element etc, rather than the stamp, then I understand, but I was under the impression that it wasn't.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy