Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heathrow car parking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
rather than revive an old thread - this has been covered before - I have found the following, after a quick google search, to be very competitive at £70.95 for 11 days.

www.ncp.co.uk
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thought I would revive an old thread!!

Used ncp last week and was really impressed by their service. It was £55 for 8 days. They have a bus running to the airport on a regular basis (journey time < 5 mins). I was the only passenger on the bus on both occassions.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B, Maybe Purple Parking had taken all the business ?

See the other Heathrow parking thread for their magic discount code.

I normally use the outfits based at 1 Bath Road QPark etc.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Latchigo, I looked at Purple Parking, but was put off by numerous reports of rugby scrums to get on the minibuses that they use. I witnessed this while waiting for the ncp bus, and enjoyed strollling onto a empty single decker!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hibernia, More expensive but I would strongly recommend Pink Elephant. The service they gave me when I had a dud battery late at night in that freezing fog just before Christmas when my breakdown service let me down was second to none.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Only another 2 months to book Purple parking Valet parking using Tesco vouchers, works out at about £2.50 a day worth of vouchers...

I don't think you can beat that!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stoatsbrother, I was told you can only do ordinary Purple Parking with the Tescos vouchers, not valet parking.
But last week we did the half valet parking where we took the car to PP on the way out and they delivered the car to the airport on the way back. It was rather nice not to have to find the bus etc. Especially with hubby's broken collar bone rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
justacey, Nope - you can do valet.... see here - go about half way down and you will see that they should do the car wash deal cheap too...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stoatsbrother, Well, I wish I knew that a month ago. rolling eyes When I tried to do it first time (when the deals thingie started) I was told no and assumed that was that.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy