Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skiier for trip anywhere from 16th/17 - 23rd/24th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all,

Im taking 40 kids off to austria from the 8th to the 16th of April (teacher), but probably wont get much skiing happening - so looking for some skiing in the second week of the easter holidays. Im a 28 year old male, very sociable, good sense of humour and easy to get on with. Based in the south east so flights from london airport or we can take separate flights out. Skiing wise id say im an advanced intermediate but after a hard week ill be happy to take it easy! seen some good deals but all for 2 people. Anybody interested let me know - it will need to be sorted by the 7th obviously!! Smile

Hope to hear from someone soon!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Togger, If you can sort out your own flights or travel why not this? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=68569
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hey thanks, yeah i saw this but cant quite work out what the deal is! is that the cost for the accomidation only? or the lift pass included? And do i just pay up online here?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
just being a tool - that looks a really good price with lift pass - flights seem quite reasonable! £140 return from gatwick. Smile oooooooooooooh, im so tempted! How does the 'lardy bus' transfer work'? i cant fly out until late - anyone know of a good transfeer company?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Togger, Michelle organises the Lardy bus.
PM her or post on the topic: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=72682

If you'll arrive too late for the LB, there may be others similarly late with whom you can share a hire car or a commercial transfer service.
It is also possible to get the train to Moutiers (Salins Bride Les Bains). I don't think there's a direct service from GVA although you'll probably only have to change once. There are buses up from Moutiers to Val Thorens.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Or Tignes for £375 with Action Outdoors (7 nights accom, full board, lift pass, ski equip, 12hrs lessons...............)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy