Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot Liner Question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have had a pair of Technica Diabolo boots for the past five years and they have had about 25 weeks use.
I had them fittedf at Profeet in London and they have been fantastic.

I noticed last week that my toes atre starting to touch the front of the boot. I guess they are now packed out but what I'm wondering is this. If I reheat the liner and put it back in, will I get any improvement?

I certainly don't want to change the boot (ever) so if not, a new liner might be the order of the day.

On another note, the velcro straps were worn out and I couldn't get any from Technica so bought a pair of Booster Straps and whilst I'm not convinced about the springing back advantage, they are certainly secure. One adjustment at the start of the day and that's it.

Never had that before.

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Jack
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just seen the post before mine!

Is it worth a try at reheating or are they sh@gged?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was told by a Profeet boot fitter that the original liners only last for about 10 weeks worth of skiing. Mine lasted just 5 weeks before I had to replace them.

Please see my response in this thread for more information: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1765595#1765595
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy