Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's up for La Plagne April 2nd?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Have a few friends going to La Plagne 1800, couldnt afford to join them at the time they booked but now I've seen some great deals in the area I am much more interested. All based on sharing though, so thought I'd see on here if anyone is interested in joining forces?

Seen some very good deals for the week eg flights, transfers, accommodation and catered 7 days:

£185 http://www.igluski.com/plagne-soleil/chalet-alpages_p31041?holidayid=33466908

£269 https://www.skiworld.ltd.uk/bookstep1.php?id_calendar_date=5598&id_accom=75

Am still looking for the best deal out there, hoping to pay around £200, maybe a bit more if catered.

About me: 24 male intermediate skier and enjoy a few nights out as well as days on my skis!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there,
Are you still looking to go? I'm up for a late deal, I'd be looking to fly out of London and would prefer to go catered.

Most of my mates have bailed for one reason or another this year so I've got next week off work and was looking at going solo but would be up for sharing to make things cheaper.

I'm 29 male, intermediate/advanced boarder, might spend a day on skis but I'm pretty rusty these days. I'm easy going and up for some apres!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Aww what a shame, I already booked a place in La Plagne 1800 yesterday. Its actually in the chalet next door to where my all my mates are and got a pretty good deal so quite happy with that.

FYI I booked through Alpine Elements, they halved the price of the twin room and charged £50 single supplement so not a bad deal at all. Might be worth a look at their last minute offers to see if anything they have interests you.

Silverski have options for next week starting from £224 all inclusive (flights catered transfers etc)

Clare from Ski solutions (I think, her number was 02074717700 anyway) offered me a single place in Plagne Villages for £255 as well - same deal all inclusive as above.

That was yesterday so not sure how things are doing now. Best of luck!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the info mate, I'll check out those deals. Have a good week Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi sorry for hijacking this thread but does anyone want to join in on one of the deals listed from the above links for april 11 to 16th? i can fly out from london as well

ill be planning a weekend trip from glasgow to london the weekend previous to april 11th..

if anyone is up for it please email me byc_panty@hotmail.com

im 29male sort of advanced snowboarder from canada and new to UK and really dying to hit the alps or austria!!

cheers!

Jung
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy