Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Masterclass Alpe D'Huez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have just joined up to snow heads and want to recommend this outfit. We started skiing in AD 10 years ago and Stuart has transformed us from pretty average one week a year skiers to something rather more impressive. Our daughter (7 at the outset) was so put off by the ESF in various places that she refused to ski at all. Mel cured her overnight and she can now ski anything. Between them they have cured several 'nervous ladies of a certain age' who had previously been put off by partners/husbands taking them to the top of unsuitable runs and telling them that of course they could do it!!

Instruction is clear and sympathetic but they won't let you make excuses. Stuart's key phrase, hence my username, is "Kathy pet, tuck in behind me".
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Seconded, the ladies in our party reckoned they had the best lessons ever with Masterclass during our visit this year. They seem to be clamouring to go back next year. Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Between them they have cured several 'nervous ladies of a certain age' who had previously been put off by partners/husbands taking them to the top of unsuitable runs and telling them that of course they could do it!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing welcome to snowheads, Kathy Pet; sounds good. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Theres already a thread about Masterclass
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sounds good,care to share any more info, what do they do, when, costs etc??
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy