Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

26 March or 2 April La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ive seen a good offer for £399 tp La Plagne from London Gatwick, East Midlands, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester or Leeds Bradford. Full board ski in ski out hotel inc transfers.

Is anyone interested at all ? Im a 34 year old professional intermediate skier.

Cheers
Ben
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi Ben,

I may be interested to go to La Plagne on the 2nd, preferably from London although i'm meeting friends out there so wouldnt be able to ski with you?

cheers, SJ
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry want someone to ski with too
Ben
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bensporty, Are you hell bent on La Plagne for that week? Would Tignes interest you at all?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There's a bunch of us going there on those dates - see this thread:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=74657&highlight=

Works out similar cost and there'd be loads of choice of ski buddies. Be good to have you along. snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry your group is bit too big
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bensporty, I am looking for a cheap trip around then. Either a long weekend to with the UCPA departing on the evening of 30 March or a cheap UCPA week 2-9 Apr in Tignes. Currently some deals for £404 for a week including all food/lift pass/equipment and a little bit of tuition. I am fairly advanced level female skier but it's a good deal.

Not sure what the snow will be like in La Plagne now. Was in the 3 Valleys at beginning of February and the snow there wasn't great and that's not far from La Plagne. You definitely want to go to La Plagne?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy