Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

b.gg.er or les arcs sucks trip report

Poster: A snowHead
bust collar bone and two metacarpals after second day skiing.

tremendous advert for helmets -bounced on my head first

all down to pilot error Embarassed

didnt see much of les arcs other than the pistes above peisey and the medi centre

snowcard insurance did me proud getting me home operation hand monday Sad rolling eyes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dan100, Sad commiserations!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ouch ! get well soon !!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
dan100, weren't that just a PITA (or maybe that should be pain in the collar bone). Huge commiserations and I hope you repair swiftly, even though that don't get you back your holiday.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dan100, Sad Sad Get better soon.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
dan100, ouch, poor you! Crying or Very sad

Glad the insurance company looked after you though, good to hear... All the best, hope you get better soon!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ouchy, get well soon!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dan100, oh bummer.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dan100, oo, that's nasty. Hope the operation and recovery go well. Nice to see that snowcard looked after you well.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
The title is a bit misleading, it's not really Les Arcs fault.

Hope you recover quickly.

My only rule on holiday is "no injuries".

There should probably be more rules!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dan100, Agree with bar shaker why not change the title.... something like 'I fckd up big time in Les Arcs', perhaps, would be more appropriate.
... Hope it don't hurt too much.. get well soon, as they say.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
allanm, Nowt wrong with thread title, made me read a Les Arcs thread wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, K, didn't exactly have a great deal to do with LA though, FFS it could have been This fkn awful place
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

Nowt wrong with thread title, made me read a Les Arcs thread

Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
allanm wrote:
Boredsurfing, K, didn't exactly have a great deal to do with LA though, FFS it could have been This fkn awful place

Yep, thats like Les Arcs, been there once wink
ski holidays
thanks all having second optional op to plate collar bone will eanable me to use left arm quicker i should start a helmet thread now (but won't) Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
dan100, sorry to hear that. High speed fall? Awkward fall? Hit something?
snow report
combination of speed and awkward i think dont know why i went over Embarassed
ski holidays
dan100 wrote:
combination of speed and awkward i think dont know why i went over Embarassed
Ah, the best kind of fall! Hope you make a quick recovery.
latest report
Tough luck - hope you heal well, if your collar-bone heals like mine you'll be able to claim that you have a genuine chip on your shoulder!

Ian
latest report
Ouch! All the best for a speedy and complete recovery!
snow report
Sorry to hear, was it on a blue run by any chance usually a favourite for falling and breaking stuff
snow conditions
Sorry to hear
ski holidays
Poor you what a way to spend your holiday

Good luck with the ops and recovery
ski holidays
d_retallack wrote:
Sorry to hear, was it on a blue run by any chance usually a favourite for falling and breaking stuff

the red ours piste

i did fall off it a couple of feet at end cant say whether i put my arm out - used to bounce Sad
snow report
[quote="bar shaker"]The title is a bit misleading, it's not really Les Arcs fault.

disagree-the snow was too hard wink
ski holidays
well one op done. shoulder op friday and then rehab. is skiing like falling off a bike in terms of next time you go?

laughed today my 'friends' took pictures of me in blood wagon. now posted facebook with running commentry of costs incurred Embarassed
snow report
I broke my Humerus last season had it plated and screwed , skied again this season was a bit daunting first morning.
After asking on here used the very good advice and had an afternoons private lesson worth every penny restored confidence and sharpened up on some forgotten skills.

Good luck with the shoulder op and follow the advice with the rehab not all ways easy but worth it in the long run
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy