Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF in Vallandry

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

Looking at booking trip over Christmas to Vallandry. Need to sort lessons for our twin boys who will be 5. Last March we had private lessons with New Generation (excellent - highly recommend them), but unfortunately they aren't able to offer lessons for this age over Christmas.

Magic in Motion, who friends have used in La Tania, don't seem to be returning messages.

Anyone got any comments (good or bad) about ESF in Vallandry - particularly with regard to teaching kids.

Know there are alternatives in Les Arcs but prefer Vallandry as more a family resort.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Boris, Hi Boris, welcome to SlushNuts. These guys come well recommended:

New Generation, John Thomas (mgr)
Vallandry 0033 (0) 479 01 03 18

EDIT, I'm an idiot! His MOBILE is 06 87 37 51 64 . . . .

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 12-07-05 6:54; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boris, welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead. Sorry can't really help with Ski School info but as the new Club Med (nearly 1000 beds) will be open in Vallandry this season you may find it attracts one or two independent schools to Peisey-Vallandry in addition to New Gen (but they can't help you - wonder why?) and the ubiquitious ESF.

snowHead Flying Squirrel runs a bar in Peisey and might be able to help but he's not been on lately - try a PM to him if you are not in too much of a hurry or try to contact via http://www.plan-peisey-accommodation.co.uk
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kuwait_ian, John was working virtually alone there last season, plans to expand but I don't know how soon...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
New Generation will have 3 full time instructors next season: myself, Rob Hutchison and joining us for her first season is Ruth Mosley, who was previously teaching with us in Courchevel, she´s seen the light!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
John New Gen, I did a Performance Clinic with Ruth in January. She was excellent.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
John New Gen, Hi John - does this mean that the whippersnapers classes will be running over Xmas (26-30)? We got the impression from Simone that it wouldn't be as you didn't have a full compliment of staff. We would be very keen to get our boys into your lessons, I don't know whether you remember them from March -twins Matthew and David, one a speed freak and one in control!
!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boris, yes I certainly do remember the boys, great to hear from you. Unfortunatelely we are unable to offer a whippersnappers group over Xmas, however we still may be able to help. I think the best thing to do would be for me to give you a ring to talk more about what you are after for the boys and I´m sure we we will be able to help out somehow. Let me know your number and we can take it from there.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
John New Gen, Hi John its [phone number deleted] (Deb or Julian) - look forward to hearing from you
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Boris, Just a nudge, it's not a good idea to post a private number on the internet - best use the Private message system for contact details, I'll ask amod to blank it out. wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Masque, thanks for the concern, have sent a PM. Did think twice about posting number, but assummed all snowheads are nice people Smile Plus numbers already in so many places in public domain!

Caller ID an excellent way of filtering calls
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boris, All snowheads are lovely . . even the one that can't stand the sight of each other Laughing but it's a public forum and it's always best to preserve your private contact details to more direct forms of communication
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boris, I sent you a PM so you could see how it works,and I've removed your phone number. We're all lovely herer, but some may be browsing who aren't snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm lonely and sad and want the phone calls Madeye-Smiley

Seriously point taken - put it down to a moment of madness, should know better working in IT and all!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy