Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lake Louise Deal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just Manager to book avvfairly attractive deal vfor 26th Mar - 2nd April. Very Happy

2people
7 nights
Lake Louise inn,v
Exec room only
flight from Gatwick
6 day ski pass
Ski carriage

£850 each

Book online with firstchoice if you are interested...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice - especially given the ski pass would be almost $960.

My one piece of advice would be to budget on a car. I don't know if the inn runs transport but if you want to head to sunshine / banff the extra flexibilty will be good.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
at 850, i'll go with a limo Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sweaman2. How's the snow holding up around Lake louise?

Europe is pretty warn, avalanche risk too high to make me feel happy.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bob, Been to that hotel 4 times. A good deal. If you are there for just 6 days you may want to skip the bus to sunshine (and your pass may be LL only) , LL is 5 minutes up the hill on the bus and there is plenty to ski, and a trip to Kicking Horse on the bus which will stop at the hotel would be a better trip in any case.

Beer recommendation - Rickards red.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Beer recommendation - Rickards red.

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

stoatsbrother, agreed Madeye-Smiley ( and about the KH trip, much more fun and nearly the same amount of terrain )
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bob, the snow at Lake Louise is incredible just now with another storm rolling in Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Right now the snow at Louise is very good - much better than last year. The front side is slightly icy in places but the bowls have got plenty of cover. We do have another storm coming in but I'm not sure how much it is going to dump. Based on conditions currently I wouldn't worry about coverage and it has only just (today) warmed up in Calgary. Monday was still -20C so not much has been melting recently. The avalanche risk is also a little variable.. essentially we have a persistent weak layer which is now bridged in areas of thick coverage; earlier on in the season we had some epic avalanches but anything that hasn't already gone this season could go big. In Louise though once you're inbounds it is all controlled and they recently opened more terrain.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That's a good deal

I wouldn't necessarily bother with a car either. The hotel has a shuttle and I would do a KH trip.

We are in LL next weekend for the Doug Meyers (kids race)and will update you on snow conditions

14 day forecast here:
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/caab0187?ref=qlink_lt_14day

As sweaman2, says- its been a cold one here, but looks like its warmng up

Bill Peytos in the hostel is a good place for some reasonably priced meals
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
+1 for Bill Peytos. Awesome burgers, awesome nachos.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I Can't wait.... sounds like the ideal remedy for 'work blues' see you in two weeks, if anyone is there. Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just booked Banff with Inghams for £364 basic for flight from Manchester, transfer and Red Carpet Hotel. We will ski LL most days as the shuttle (free with pass) runs from just beside the hotel. Its a nice journey up and there is free guiding in LL with the ski pass. Last time we got a last minute trip like this there were only 3 Brits with 2 guides in the black group and we had a ball for the week! Even with excess for underoccupancy, skipass and extra for meals deal its £890 each for the week and that covers everything. Snow sounds awsome compared with Europe.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy