Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

19th March 2011 , Solo needs a room sharer.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Hi ,

I am looking for a sharer for 19 March .

Me . - Upper intermediate skier , 41y.o. , likes to ski all day , Not into smelly 'Apres' bars with sticky carpet and Eu7 a pint. Prefer France, but not 3V as have been there this year already

Looking for catered accom. (due to the Eu /£ exchange rate and the wallet emptying prices of the mountain restaurants) with en suite facilities , and flight / transfer included .

South Coast based and would like Gatwick flights , or B'mouth / Soton , but can do Luton and Stansted

Interestingly I also have a Skiworld 10% Discount voucher which i am willing to share , its not a huge amount but might cover the ski carriage fee and buy a couple of pints at Eu7!

Rob

RWD323 AT Hotmail DOT com
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy