Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After a returning my last rental set, I have been wondering, what happens to all the rental skis at the end of the season? Do they reach skiing nirvana (pffft)? rolling eyes Do they get sacrificed to the gods (?) of snow in the hope of plenty the next year? Or do they just get reconditioned and reused? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sold on, downgraded fromVIP to intermediate ir returned to the suppliers for discount of new kit
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A lot of them end up on ebay but some old nasties can be bought in resort. Google "skis de fond occasion".
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They become "rock skis" for the locals...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was told they are often sent out to places like Japan where they are rented out again.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
I was told they are often sent out to places like Bansko where they are rented out again.

Naughty!

snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then moved on to Borovets.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Basil, but not until they are totally trashed!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The bases are melted down for tartiflette.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stoatsbrother, A yes, the famous black tartiflette. Often heard about but never tasted. I believe it is only served to selected clients in the most sublime parts of La Rosiere.

snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy