Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenevre wc 26 March or 2 April

Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, hope everyone is enjoying the season. Looking to see if anyone fancied a week in Montgenevre on the above dates.... my son, the lucky fella is doing the last weeks of the season working there...... and i fancy a week out there myself...Me, 50 year old friendly sociable guy, Intermediate snowboarder, pretty fairweather rider...... [you wont catch me on the first lifts up!] will tackles most slopes, and likes a beer or two after ski ing.. had a quick look on the TO sites... seen a few deals at not too bad prices.... aso, if anyone interested..... drop me a mail please Danny

ps regarding above, just checked on Neilsons web site catered Chalet available on the sunday 27 March £294..... 3 rooms available...

pps based in the south, so looking to fly/Park from London Airports, can also pick up in the Greater London area
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know how to pm. Would be interested if any other females are interested.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hils wrote:
Don't know how to pm.

Click on "Send/Read Messages" in top right.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
seems like just me at the moment!! if i get anymore interest.... il let you know, thanks for replying Dan
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I might be interested - I'm female! I'm based in London too. Keep me posted!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I could still be on for 2nd or 3rd April if things are working out
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Singerjulie, hi Singer, tnx for replying, basically im looking to do as the posting says above..... i am based in Essex, but can pick people up in London
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hello Singer and Hils, just having a quick check on the big TO.... seems like the prices for the 27 March are creeping up...... but still not too bad..... Catered Chalet..... £350.... seems most TO fly to Turin on Sundays......
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hello All, just had a look again at the major T O...... seen a sub £3oo package including flight, in a catered Chalet.... anyone?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PS sorry above posting is for week commencing 26 march
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi kabby/Danny,

I'm Stef, a 39 year old wobbly intermediate skiing bloke looking for a ski buddy for that week. Will ski most stuff as long as it's not too icy/slushy/rocky. Won't be breaking any land speed records or limbs, hopefully.

Never realised how hard it is to get a ski holiday for one person arranged without paying horrendous under occupancy supplements.

My other half isn't able to come on the holiday as she can't get the time off work. (and doesn't really like skiing, truth be told Confused )

Happy to chum around with whoever or do my own thing if you want to spend time with your son.

Can only go on the 26th, London/SE departures possible - Gatwick probably best as I'm on the Isle of Wight. Working on April 3 so departures on 27th not a goer.

Have been to Montgenevre, Sauze D'Oulx and Sestriere on previous ski hols a few years back. Thought Sestriere was the best of the three.

What deals have you seen? Ideally looking to spend no more than £400 max.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi stef, thanks for your interest, sorry seems most of the Tour Operators go on Sunday the 27..... however i will have a quick look on the web, see if there is anything for the 26... looking to book a Catered Chalet, and hoping to ski with the other guests... even though my son is there... i wont be cramping his style!!! althought he gets very friendly when he wants to borrow money!! Very Happy no, il probably be seeing him in the evening mostly, as he is working in a bar at the mo
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
TO's fly into Turin for Montgenevre which is a Sunday operator for charters. I don't know of any who fly Saturday.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Kabby, just to say,

I have now booked up for a week in Zell am See/Kaprun flying out on 26th March - saw a single room half board for £390 on Neilson's website which was pretty much exactly what I was looking for, having been to Austria for the first time last year and having really liked it.

Good luck finding someone.

Now... Any groups heading for Zell Am See on 26th March that I can pal about with? Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kabby,
hi Danny
im Steve,50yr old,skier, newish intermediate,normally ski with son but he's travelling in far east.wife doesn't . live in london,don't really want to miss out this year!
snow conditions
Hi Steve, thanks for your message. I have sent you a private message[ top right ] to read cheers Danny
ski holidays
Hi Stef, thanks for message, glad you got sorted, hope you have a great time Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy