Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Telemark Pyrenees

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a quick note about great service I've had from Telemark Pyrenees www.telemark-pyrenees.com

Ordered on Tuesday but made a mistake so emailed straight away, Order was rectified without any hassle but it would be a day later. It was sent out Thursday then arrived with me on Friday afternoon!

Some great deals in the sale just now.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Seond that. I've bought various bits of kit from t-p over the last couple of years - service has always been excellent and prices highly competitive.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I bought my Missions from them - and was very pleased by the service.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Seconded (well first impression anyway)

Ordered Scarpa TX Pro NTN, together with some heavily reduced Scott Xplor'air, alas no Rottefella NTN bindings in stock so they happily agreed to hold over the order, until 2012 stock arrives at which point they will advise me, mount the bindings and then ship. And all in an email the very next morning, very good Smile

Now roll on the delivery.........
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bought some Dynafits from them, great service and low prices.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I ordered some G3 skins from them, they said they were out of stock (grr) but had last years which were for all intents and purposes identical for a much reduced price. Arrived very quickly too.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Excellent service, very helpful and efficient.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The best site to order from Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy