Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glove size problem - I have shovels for hands

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My Kiwi made OR XL sized gloves have started to come apart so I need new and warm deep winter type gloves.

Reading the forums ppl speak of Hestra making pretty warm deep winter stuff. I also squeezed me hand into an XL sized Scott Tundra but really need an XXL - has anyone found these gloves in an XXL size? Burton XL sized gloves - I cannae even get my knuckles into them.

Hestra www says I should look at size 12s for my shovels. Anybody know of good places to find XXL gloves in the UK? (I'm hesitant to buy off the www and find that I can't fit the glove)

Leather palmed and full gauntlet are preferred.

Keen to hear from any other Yetis out there!

Cheers,

Goof
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try http://www.edgeandwax.co.uk/ have always found them a good company to deal with and they say they can get any Hestras any size to order. If possible I suggest trying some on though as my Hestras are a size smaller than I normally take,
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just bought the Hestra Heli size 10 (XL) from Edge and Wax, and they phoned me to say they had none in stock currently, and so suggested they send out the 9 for me to try and to call them and get them to order from the Scandiwegian manufacturers if it didn't fit. Rather surprisingly, the 9 did fit, so I haven't had to. Might be worth just going with their size 11 (XXL) and sending back if there's a problem??
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers davkt, DaKid.

I see Sport Conrad have large Hestra ranges (and cheaper than the UK of course) so I will call in there in two weeks time. Hopefully they can throw them in for nowt as I'm wanting to pick up a touring set up from them!

Chur,

Goof
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have shovels for hands as well and Hestra Heli size 11s fit me like, er... Embarassed a glove Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy