Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

le Bettex

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So, I have decided to return to le Bettex after a 5 year gap in December next year.

Any up to date info I need to know about?

Thanks

snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm driving. Probably take a Norfolk Line ferry to Dunkerque.

Will stay at le Belle Etoile, if they have room.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd be asking the same question myself - 15 years since last ski trip and 2 weeks from a week with Ski Amis at Le Bettex, this time with the wife and 6 & 9 yr old boys. I'm hoping there's enough snow back to the chalet and the walk to the lifts isn't too bad otherwise it's a step into the unknown having previously been on my tod.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snocam, the walk from the Ski Amis chalets to the lift is quite reasonable/short. I found the most frustrating thing was how slow the first chairlift up from Bettex to the bottom of Les Menuires seems when you're keen to be on the slopes in the morning! And unfortunately then it is a pretty horizontal run (some polling needed) to get down to a real lift to take you skiing. But, you'll enjoy it and it beats working snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SteveM, I think there's some confusion here. I think TimDog is referring to Le Bettex in St Gervais ski area. There is certainly a Belle Etoile there anyway, although snocam may well be talking about the one near Les Menuires.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah Geepee good point, newbie error on my part!

SteveM, thanks for the words of comfort, we expected a bit of a trade off being down the hill a bit but prices were better. I expect a bit of work carting skis for the kids/wife etc. Hey ho and yes beats working!

Thanks
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy