Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Camsports hds 720p

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of buying this helmet cam. (Have searched the forum here but found no reference to this model!) Has anyone tried it out? It sounds ideal - not too bulky or daft looking, decent enough quality and laser to do the setting up. Many thanks.

www.dogcamsport.co.uk/HDS-720p-bullet-camera.html
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't have experience of these but just from looking at the specs here are some thoughts..

I can't see a memory card option, this will limit your footage. 720p will give you about 1.5 hours of footage on 4gb internal storage and it seems the only option to get the footage off is connection to a laptop via USB.

No option to review footage during the day (unless you have a laptop with you). Contour and HD both have this option if you have the right models or options.

Battery is built in so again limiting you recording time (unless you've got a portable USB charging device).

On the battery and storage, it would be galling to nail that end of day off piste run through the trees in knee deep powder but not to be able to capture it because you filled up the storage or run out of the internal battery.

Just my initial thoughts. I'll take a look at the detailed spec sheet and see if that changes things.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy