Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help for info on snowboard lessons Peisey / Les Arc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello - First time posting.. Eeek!

Finally, my first snow holiday is on the horizon at the end of the month. Yey!! Very Happy And with three other ski/board bunnies (mixed experience level) we -think- we've decided to head to Peisey, (other option being La Rosiere) This is the <countdowntimermusic> last chance to change our minds! </countdowntimermusic>

On basis of PN, I've hunted for snowboard lessons for two of us - ESF in Peisey Vallandry do them, but in the afternoon. This might mean we don't get to spend snowtime with our skiing companions and the first morning -wasted?-. NewGen haven't a snowboard instructor (but would gladly take us skiing if we wanted to switch codes! ... I might later, but for now I'm attracted to learning about the "dark side" Madeye-Smiley )

Can anyone help with suggestions- other easily accessible locations to get morning lessons in/around PN? or the advisability of getting private board lessons on hard morning snow?!

Many thanks! (and apologies if I've posted topic in the wrong forum)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boardbunny, Hi and welcome. Take a look at my facebook group page, 'Les Arcs ski and snowboard info group'. Links there for snowboard/ski schools and private instructors in Les Arcs and peisey vallandry. Getting lessons in the morning are hard to find. Good luck. Hope that helps.

You might also want to visit the Les Arcs season thread in the snow reports section. Loads info about the area there as well.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
could try Alain and his team at Initial snow (www.initialsnow,com) think one of their team runs out of vallandry
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowcrazy and cheztichot: Hi thanks for the tips.. I'll check it out.

snowcrazy - am I right deducing from your reply that afternoon lessons would be better?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boardbunny, yes, afternoons are the norm unless you are alreay an ok rider. The snow is softer so it hurts less when you fall which we all do, even after years of riding.

cheztichot, I agree, Alain is very good. He taught me many years ago. His link is on my facebook group page as well.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

Might also be worth a call to Evolution 2? They are based in Montchavin/Les Coches but run lessons from Peisey too, and definitely have snowboard lessons. Unless it's a peak week they're likely to be private lessons rather than groups thought .. . .

Have a great holiday!
Heather
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy