Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long Weekend from 10/11th March - on a shoe string - Ideas?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My 14yr old Nephew and me.

just want to get away from Thursday Night or Friday early and need to be back in UK Sun night or early Mon morning. 3 days on the piste if possible

London departure is ideal as we live in Maidstone and Croydon

can't afford too splash the cash too much as we're on a shoe string budget.

don't care where we go so long as we're racking up hours on the piste and not spending all the time doing different stints travelling to get there and back.

nothing available on skiweekends
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
slidergirl, that's a very busy week (last week of the French holidays) and we've been fully booked for a long time (judging by other posts for these dates, we're not the only ones). If you can shift to the weekend after, you may have more options, and slightly lower prices as the holidays will be finished.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
next weekend is the only one -

I have a major nose op on Thursday 17th March. it's before that or go without and I don't think I can stand the thought of not going at all before end of season.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
slidergirl, Try putting a request on the Solutions Room on chalets direct - you never know Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
slidergirl, Have you looked at Mountain sun, 3 night deals in La Plagne/ Tignes?

http://www.mountainsunltd.com/short_breaks/view/paradiski-la-plagne--les-arcs--chalet-mazot-1--2
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We're full during those dates in Les Coches (above). WE have one room avaialble in Tignes from 11th for three nights @ £249 per person, 4 nights £279 per person including catered accommodation and Geneva transfers. Contact me for further info joanne.mountainsunltd@talktalk.net
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Please see tectotum's posts. No skiing Sunday though. Val Thorens Thursday pm. Transfer(s) with two Croydon chaps.
ski holidays
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
try www.skicourchevel.net they do any day arrival and departure, superb small catered chalet in Bozel. 8:50 bus gets you onto the slopes quicker than if you were in 1850 but without the expense. They may be fully booked by now but worth a try. I've been there 6 times now inc with my kids and they love it.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy