Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

27th Mar Tignes Late deal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
oldscool, nice to hear from you!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
oldscool, what a fantastic attitude. Wish you all the very best Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks oldscool for posting. Most of us can only imagine what you've been through and its great to hear such a positive attitude. I look forward to meeting you some time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
oldscool, That's one hell of a come back post IMO. I don't know you, I wasn't there. I've only read what has been posted and what you yourself have now written and all I can say is 'Much Respect' to you. I wouldn't worry about being new to SH's I doubt there is anyone on here that doesn't send you their best wishes. I'm sure we would all love for you to stay in touch in future if you can.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
oldscool, wow. Every ounce of my being wishes you well (thats a lot of ounces BTW)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
oldscool wrote:
...educate yourself about off poste skiing and dangers as much as possible, I probably would not have made it out alive if I hadn't.

Modesty alert... wink

Quote:
...I hope you can somehow find something positive in the experience.

Damn right I can. I learnt about bravery, courage and positive attitude and I'm still in awe... Very Happy

Anyway... I have one important question....

Is it uphill or downhill to the nearest bar from the ward? Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
oldscool, couldn't put it better than FtS - Wow! Your attitude is truly humbling. All the very, very best and I too hope to have the privilege of meeting you at some point.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
oldscool, wishing you all the best for your recovery.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
oldscool, stiff upper lip old boy. best wishes.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
oldscool I heard about this at the time and was very shocked to hear of the accident, Mr HH (a keen off pister) and I send our best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. Make the most of those ounces from FtS...there are indeed many and I'm sure they are worth their weight in gold!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
oldscool , like homphomp I heard about this at the time and was shocked. Athough we've not met I'm really pleased to hear you've got such a positive attitude. All the best for your recovery
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just stumbled upon this thread and didn't know anything previously. oldscool, how brave you are! I would still be crying. My very best wishes to you.

My first instinct was to cross my name off the list for the March off-piste bash but I guess that's a pretty stupid thing to do. Again, your positive attitude is an inspiration. Get well soon.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Very pleased and relieved to see you [oldschool] back on line - have been kept informed of your progress through Steve - do hope your next stage goes well, it will be a tough old time but with your fantastic positive attitude you will get there. Hopefully at some time it might be possible to meet up for a post ski **** up!

Well done - Smile
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Have I missed the boat on this one? Sad
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Matt_C by several weeks, this one took place in March.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy