Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accommodation Required Grand Massif 2011/2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hopefully this is in the appropriate section so here goes.

Our normal accommodation may not be available next season so am starting my search now for a replacement, hopefully somebody here can help.

We are looking for self catering accommodation around the Grand Massif area for Christmas or New Year, 1/2 term and Easter 2011/2012, we like to take three trips a year and make use of the discounted season lift passes. Accommodation does not have to be in resort and am quite happy to drive for 30 mins or so each way if necessary so almost anywhere down the mountain will do.

Two bedrooms, at least one twin for a couple with teenage kids. Not worried about any nightlife as such, just there to ski so anywhere out of the way is fine. Kitchen must be properly/well equipped. Will consider anything at a down-the-mountain price in the hope that we can book regularly/annually

We know the area fairly well and have driven down many times over the past few years so a daily commute is no problem.

Bas
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try This. Might be a bit big but you could always invite friends! Its up for sale and I'm thinking about buying it...

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/st-gervais-les-bains/8117
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
panaga52, Very nice but beyond my price range. Thanks anyway.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK. I stayed on this site in my Campervan a couple of weekends ago. Have a look at the appartments available for rent. Lots of different sizes and pretty good. The Village of Grand Bornand is a proper village and if you have people who don't ski then every other winter Activity is there. 60 mins to Chamonix/Flaine, 20 mins to Megeve and the Aravis ski area on your doorstep. Season Passes (if you intend to ski over 23 days) can be purchased by early December for around €550. If you want to go half-board, they do it for €24 per adult pd.

http://www.campinglescale.com/accueil_e.html
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy