Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 12th-19th March 1 Space left! £290

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Howdy

We are driving down to La Plagne in France early on 12/3/11, coming back late on 19/3/11 via Eutotunnel. I have a people mover, and plan to take 6 people down. I have a spare place in the car and apartment as someone bailed.

So heres the deal... Fuel, Euro Tunnel, Tolls, Accom in Belle Plagne, most of the food, and insurance for......£290! (or nearest offer)

Its an 8 bed appt (2 others are meeting us), ski in/out, with pool and sauna. (I have never stayed here before but it looks OK on the website)

I'm going to try and take as much food as possible, and I'll be taking 6 evening meals with us.

I have a roof rack for kit.

You will need to:
1) Be a bloke pref between 25ish -35ish (just thinking about group dynamics!)
2) Keep up/not mind skiing on your own (preferably be a bit of a nutter, and off-piste powder monkey)
3) Be able to get to Guildford area for 0700 on 12/3/11 (or meet en route to Dover) (you may be able to get a ride down from london to Guildford with a couple of guys from the group)
4) Have a relaxed attitude
5) Buy your ski pass/hire kit.

We should get at least 6.5 days skiing in. We'll be getting the last shuttle back to Calais on Saturday night (19th)

Interested? Drop me an e-mail - arutinsky@gmail.com

Only 10 days to go. Can't wait!!!! Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
YGM re La Plagne. Cheers Dupes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy