Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another ski Rental: Nendaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Even with the discounts prices seem very high for a week in April booking on line.
Anyone any idea of how to do it a bit cheaply? Need skis for four children (Now adult sizes) and want reasonable quality. Will have a rental car so can get them from Sion. But cannot transport from UK as there will not be enough room in car for four extra pairs with all the luggage.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is renting from Oschner Sport in Conthey any cheaper?

https://www.ochsnersport.ch/content/rent-ready
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1556garyt,
Looks like it but I don't seem to be able to click through to the local shop or get the details in French and my German is a bit lacking. Thanks for the link though I will investigate further.
Edit have managed to click through in French looks a little cheaper but the Junior equipment up to 16 which is the attractively priced stuff sounds very basic.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 2-03-11 18:02; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think it's probably the exchange rate. 2 years ago it was 2.4 to the pound, now it's near enough 1.5.

There is a rental place down near the roundabout, near the new tea house - Gary have you ever been in there? It's not on Skiset etc.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
T Bar, I have a 10% discount code for Neige Aventure if that is any use? Otherwise I noticed several places in and around the commercial centre at Lausanne Bussigny last week, probably cheaper.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy