Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Patricks Day - Kitzbuhel

Poster: A snowHead
On March 17th if anyone is in the vacinity of Kitzbuhel or St Johann and fancy a decent shindig for good ol' St Patrick, I've organised with two venues (The Pavillion : Hahnenkammstrasse & O'Flannigans : Jochbergerstrasse)
who are gonna host the now annual bash...

So here it is....

The Pavillion from 3:30 pm hosts "The Ceili at the Hahnenkamm Cross Roads " where the DJ will be blasting out all your Irish traditional faves along side all the top Schlager hits.....think of it as Raglan Road meets Country Roads.

ALSO

O'Flannigans will have music from 4pm....but will be providing the main event with resident muso Fergus on stage later on as the "Get Yer Snakes Out for 2011" session get under way.....this will deffo go on till the early hours.

There's no cover charge, I just want one hell of a do.....fancy dress is most most welcome, the crazier the better.

Drop me a mail to dazman@dublin.ie if you fancy joining in....lets get a big crowd out and paint Kitz green.

Being Irish is not necessary, if you tasted Guinness...you're in!!.

NO SNAKES NEED APPLY!!!!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 3-03-11 10:43; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't stand Guinness! Alas will be in the PdS that week, but enjoy!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When I go on holiday out side the UK and see "full English breakfast" it is an imediate "damn i've ended up in Benidorm" disapointment. Do you good Irish lads ever get the same with Irish pubs being everywhere on the planet?! Or is it just because you have the best pubs and everyone is trying to copy it?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We are hosting a "5 types of potatoes" party to mark the occasion!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Roy Hockley, Paidi & Dara O'Se's??

in garbure we trust, Ours HERE are the best.....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery......sure high fashion is just copying the highest fashionable person. (cept J Galliano)

Nadenoodlee, That's kinda borderline....
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
dazman, Laughing A little hiccup at the weekend!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nadenoodlee, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A member fo the ski club of Ireland retired to the French Alps and tried to set up an Irish bar. Local builders did not quite get what he was asking for so he brought them to Dublin for St Patricks day. The builder now lives in Dublin and owns an Irish bar Laughing

Shall be spending mine in Verbier! Drinking whatever is available
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dazman, well im only half Irish so I can add a bit of finesse to it wink BF is NI and he is just pleased that I am letting him have Taytos, champ, roasties, chips AND potato vodka wink
ski holidays
 Damien
Damien
Would love to be there but it may be used as an opportunity to celebrate a certain "CRICKET" victory wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've organised leprechaun jelly wrestling at a pub here. With green jelly.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nadenoodlee wrote:
dazman, well im only half Irish so I can add a bit of finesse to it wink BF is NI and he is just pleased that I am letting him have Taytos, champ, roasties, chips AND potato vodka wink

I take it the finesse half is the Irish half, and we don't call it potato vodka over here. STILL, I wish I could be there :-d
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
last time I looked flannigans did not have an O in front of it
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Richiavo, You might want to look again then....

http://www.oflannigans.com/kitzbuehel/oflannigans-kitzbhel-home/
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Damien, Howzat??....can't think why?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thornyhill, Between yerself and meself.....there's 4 bottles of 'potato vodka' going on this trip.

Thanks to a kindly farmer in Carlow.......
snow report
I stand corrected although locally I have never heard it called O'flannigans always just flannigans
latest report
dazman wrote:
Thornyhill, Between yerself and meself.....there's 4 bottles of 'potato vodka' going on this trip.

Thanks to a kindly farmer in Carlow.......

Did you know you can make your own with some spuds, a tiny bit of yeast, a pressure cooker and three feet of copper pipe in less than a week.

at least, that is what someone told me, but I haven't tried it.

Also, if you get the temps wrong in the pressure cooker, you can use it as antifreeze in your car. Someone really did tell me that, cos I never get the temps wrong........ I mean, I wouldn't get it wrong if I was doing what someone told me you might do

erm.....

OK - Back to Paddys Day
latest report
Oh just to let you all know.....O'Flannigans are now doing live music at 4pm and AGAIN that night at 7:30 pm.

We're spoiling you something fierce...if you're not there, you're gonna miss out big time!!!

"SNAKES OUT!!!!"
latest report
 Damien
Damien
dazman, Beidh mé féin ag sciáil i Les Menuires ar Lá 'le Phádraig ach beidh deoch nó dhó agam. Beidh na nathracha uilig go léir curtha amach ar an sráid. Na cricketers abu! Laughing
latest report
Here's Brendan to get things going.

Should be as good as Lisdoonvarna. Slightly younger demographic perhaps

http://youtube.com/v/qkvUbgmzDB8
ski holidays
Damien, Lá Fheile Phádraig dhuít agus go raibh mhaith agát o dó phoist.....péinteáil Les Menuires glás !!
snow report
UPDATE : Live music begins in O'Flannigans at 4 pm!!!.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy