Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel ski rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - hope this is the correct forum for this...if not feel free to move...

We are going to Meribel next week and are looking to book skis online before we go.

We were thinking of going with either Intersport or Skiset.co.uk, as their prices seem to be some of the best. But we stumbled across another option online - snowrider-online.com whose prices seem to be better - so what I'm wondering is does anyone have any experience renting with this place and would you recommend them? Or does anyone have any other place that they'd recommend?

Many thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Always been happy with ski republic.... Think they are one of the cheaper outfits...Though happy to defer to more experienced folks...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
doney, You might also want to consider SlideCandy, who will take bookings online, then deliver to your chalet/apartment
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Folks - thanks for the replies so far. Apologies, I should have specified that we are looking for the cheapest option (with good quality equipment) - Meribel is turning out far more expensive in general than originally thought. I had checked Ski Repubic, but Snow rider is about half the price. Ski Candy would be well out of our budget I'm afriad! There are four of us - 2 complete beginners, 2 with some experience, so I do wonder will we really notice the difference in the gear. For half the price I'm inclined to go with snow rider, but was just checking if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanks.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alpinresorts.com with voucher code news133

€72 for "red" boots and skis.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try Meribel ski Service - we got a 45% discount from them.
Ask for Dominique.

http://www.meribelski.com/

We got 8 days top ski and boots at 96 Euros and basic ski and boots at 74 Euros.
Good quality and service.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy