Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How can I remove the inner lining from my wife's boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
They are 15-year-old salomon performa evolutions. The inners hook over some kind of post on the outer shell? I last removed them about four years and ago and remember that there was a knack to it.... but I've forgotten what it is. Not sure whether to push, pull tug twist or whatever and am getting VERY frustrated!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
egred, Welcome to Snowheads! snowHead
On the old Salomon SX95 (rear entry!) ski boots I used to have, the liner was held in position by a plastic fastener that held the rear of the liner in contact with the back of the outer shell. To free it you just needed to turn the fastener through 90 degrees - perhaps it's the same type of arrangement on these?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi. My wife bought these when her old Salomon rear entry ones bought in 1982 fell apart. There is no fastener to turn on these. It's a matter of pushing and squeezing in a certain way and being the wrong side of 50 I can't remember which! Thanks for the suggestion though!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Explosives ...?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
should imagine they are hooked onto a peg on the rear shaft. to get off just a case of grabbing the rear of the liner and pulling up and towards the toe
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Skinutter. It worked. Though it took the combined 32 stones of myself and the wife hanging onto door jambs to separate them. Much grunting and puffing.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
was 17years ago but i did work for Salomon, lots of things have changed but in the liner attachment dept i couldn't think too much had snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
"Much grunting and puffing" with a rear entry wife -shouldn't this post be in the apres zone ?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy