Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

best place for board hire near cairngorm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hope you can help, we land at inverness next saturday for three days, we are staying in grantown and im wondering whats the best/reasonable board hire places around the area and best places for passes, we are planning on cairngorm but will board where ever the snow is, cheers for your help Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hm, not sure if you are going to have to hire at Aviemore. Get your passes here. I could be very wrong but thought I would take a punt as no one else has contributed. If you do have to hire in Aviemore then get your lift passes in the shop too. When you get up the mountain the take the left queue into the building/funicular entrance. The right hand queue is to buy lift passes - you will save yourself a lot of time doing this.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you are staying at Grantown you are in a very good position to choose between Cairngorm or the Lecht if the wind hasn't calmed down, it has been stormbound some days at Cairngorm but skiing at the Lecht. AsShimmy Alcott, said you may have to hire in Aviemore but I would expect both places would have there own board hire, in fact Cairngorm had run out of skis today but still had boards. Have my own gear but my niece recently hired skis etc at Cairngorm and was happy with them. Some places for you to check out, if anyone has used any of them maybe they can say how they found them.
http://www.aviemoreskihire.co.uk
http://www.schoolofsnowsports.co.uk
http://www.alpineskihire.com
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Excellent info, cheers, will check out the websites in the morning, really looking forward to it now, where do I order more snow from Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy