Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Definition of a skier...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Advanced Skier: Anyone who can remain standing while skiing down a mountain for as long as he/she stood in line waiting to go up.

Beginner Skier: Newcomer to the slopes who has to rely on simple ignorance to bring about skiing mishaps that he/she will eventually learn to cause through sheer stupidity.

Expert Skier: Savvy, seasoned, trail-smart skier who has sufficiently mastered the complex art of navigating the slopes to be able to repeatedly execute downhill runs at a mountain without ever skidding, falling or paying.

Intermediate Skier: Someone who has successfully progressed to the point that most of the time when he/she falls, it’s due to a collision with another skier.

Recreational Skier: Someone who heads to the slopes for the sheer love of skiing, not to mention the sheer love of driving long distances in heavy traffic, the sheer love of travelling with children, the sheer love of standing around and waiting in line and the sheer love of paying enormous bills.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Battlezone, expert skier - is that really 'paying' or did you mean 'praying'!!

Definition of a skier:
Not a boarder whilst skiing!
Usually not found sitting in the middle of pistes just below a rise.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 25-02-11 20:09; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, yawn
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yay I'm Recreational Standard - means I can go on the slopes at MK on my own now
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Megamum, I'm wih rasyscoops.

That's a little unfair
Quote:

found sitting in the middle of pistes just below a rise.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

In my experience as a boarder, and a skier... Skiers have more of a habit of stopping and standing mid piste, often at the top of steep pitch, where they would be better of just getting on with it.

As a boarder, SITTING mid piste, is not actually a very nice place to be... in fact, it's pretty scary as anyone can hit you. They are standing, on ski's or a board - so the bit that may hit you is the hard edgy piece of the ski ... not pleasant either way!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

In my experience as a boarder, and a skier... Skiers have more of a habit of stopping and standing mid piste, often at the top of steep pitch, where they would be better of just getting on with it.

IME, there are idiots who ski and idiots who board, both do stupid things without thinking. Nothing to do with which sport they choose, some people are just idiots.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It a good little book Wink great toilet reading
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kevindonkleywood wrote:
It a good little book Wink great toilet reading

I know! Got it for Christmas and still chuckling everytime I pick it up! Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy