Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

grenoble -boots in hand luggage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
sorry to bring up the old chesnut of boots in hand luggage but Im looking for specific advice for Grenoble Airport for this season - all the info I find on here is 3 yrs old so not necessarilty relevant. We regularly travel on easyjet and have no issues with boots as hand luggage. We recently did birmingham to geneva and had no issues. However we are doing birmingham to Grenoble - i envisage no problems at birmingham as we shall be using the same check in desk and same security but what about on the trip home. ? We both have problems with our feet and loosing our ski boots would be a disaster as they have been shaped a lot to fit our weird feet. prefer to keep them with me at all times
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
backhojo, we've been through Grenoble twice recently (December & January) and I'm pleased to say that there is no longer any problem with taking boots as hand luggage Very Happy

Easyjet does, however, appear to have a new policy of 'no boots anywhere except in the ski-bag or in a separate boot-bag'. But they don't actually check... Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks. thats a relief. our boots are small as we have small feet and fit in a discreet hand luggage bag. we always "hide" it in fromt of teh check in desk on the floor when checking in and when they ask we just say "yes we have a small hand bag"
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Went through Grenoble last month and didn't see any contents checked. They are checking size though if it looks too big (but weight doesn't matter).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks. our hand luggage fits the easy jet "cage" thingy so shoudl be fine
fingers crossed !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy