Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF in La Rosiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

looking for some help here! I'm trying to book morning ski lessons and afternoon childcare with ESF in La Ros, specifically the Eucherts part, but I'm not sure from the web if their "Ski + Club Loisirs" package ( http://www.esflarosiere.com/ski-school-la-rosiere/children-ski-lessons/ski-club-loisir.jsp ) definately includes ski school. I know the title implies it does, but I'm not convinced from the rest of the text. If it doesn't include the lessons, its not very cheap!

Has anyone used them before and can you shed any light on this?

Thanks,
Jamie
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jamster, looks pretty obvious to me that they e.g.take your children from 9:00 am - 1:15. give them lessons from 9:00 - 11:45 or 11:15 - 1:15 and have other activities to fill the rest of the time. You lesson times & activities will depend on how many hours a day you want them to have the children. It gives the option of choosing the lesson time you want

If you click on the Nursery Club Loisrs link for baby club & kids club it actually says "no skiing" and yo can see the price difference for the 3 - 12 year old

I'm sure someone who actually knows the answer will be along soon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We used this service at ESF Les Eucharts 2 yrs ago. We dropped the children at the club. They then took the children out for the lesson and back to the building for lunch. We picked them up from the building and found them playing happily there. Our children were 3 and 6 at the time and they both enjoyed the club. The staff were kind and they made friends with a few other English children. The building was fairly new and well equipped.

The ski lessons worked well for the 6 year old who was in flocon. He had a lovely instructor and made a lot of progress. They didn't work quite so well for the 3 yr old as she was in the piou piou garden which was very busy and very cold (new year). If you are going later this season I'm sure you will be fine.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you both for posting! holidayloverxx, that's a very good spot to the Kids Club (no ski) section and sets my mind at rest - thank you!

snowymum, really good feedback again, we've been a little bit nervous about not using TO childcare, but don't have the option this year so to hear that your brood enjoyed themselves is reassuring. Charlo is 6 so will hopefully be similarly well looked after.

All we need now is a top-up of snow every night and blue skies during the day... Doddle!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy