Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Edge & Wax - Partridge Green

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? Looking at getting a new pair of boots.

Regards,

Simpic
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ordered stuff from them a few times and recently had a conversation with them over ski recommendations - always seem helpful and informative but can't comment on their bootfitting skills I'm afraid.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bought my first boots from them last year.

They seemed very thorough to me, ensuring I got the best fit and manipilating the boot for fine tuning. I was there for upwards of 2 hours.

Result seems good and I would recommend although I have no basis of comparison.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
same as skidiva for me... not bought boots from them but have ordered various stuff and they've always been very helpful and happy to to talk on the phone.

if they were my local ski shop, i'd use them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They are my local ski shop and I do use them

Bought my boots and custom foot beds 18 months ago - very thorough job - process took over two hours - haven't needed to go back for adjustment or re-fitting

PLUS

I won a pair of skis at their pre-season open day so they are high on my recommendation list !

http://www.fall-line.co.uk/news/head-icon-tt40s-the-business
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've had them mount bindings, bought skis from them and they did a great job on my brother-in-law's and nephew's boots last week. Highly recommended and good to support an independent.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
and bizarrely their advert has just popped up alongside this post, so they support Snowheads as well!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Steve Sparks, The ad's been there a while I think. I've certainly clicked on it a few times. Nice site.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ordered some replacement Hestra Glove liners recently. Very pleased with the liners. Less pleased that I ordered a pair of Cat Tracks and they sent a box containing one for £14. I'm waiting for the other one, they are out of stock
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ordered some hestra stuff last week and oyher bits and pieces .everything was spot on very helpful on the phone .
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just realised they are my local shop so will pop in at the weekend as I need to buy a helmet for my ski trip next week.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowbunny wrote:
Ordered some replacement Hestra Glove liners recently. Very pleased with the liners. Less pleased that I ordered a pair of Cat Tracks and they sent a box containing one for £14. I'm waiting for the other one, they are out of stock

Sorry about that, quite strange that as they were right out of the delivery box, we just got the delivery so will make sure we get the other foot out to you today. If anyone knows anyone who has lost a single cat track at least we have a spare for them now Smile

ScottyDog

PS - Thanks for the positive comments, always nice to see for the team here.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
scottydog, you any idea what the latest is with K2 pre-cut skins (Hardside 188cm)?

I'm getting no where with K2 direct.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
shoogly wrote:
scottydog, you any idea what the latest is with K2 pre-cut skins (Hardside 188cm)?

I'm getting no where with K2 direct.

We have the 174 and 181 in stock, 188cm sold out, just gave K2 a call and sold out until next season I am afraid!

ScottyDog
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
scottydog, thanks for trying. very much appreciated.
ski holidays
Hi ScottyDog,

Can I pop in Saturday afternoon for a boot fitting?

Regards,

Simpic
ski holidays
simpic wrote:
Hi ScottyDog,

Can I pop in Saturday afternoon for a boot fitting?

Regards,

Simpic

Hello there, suggest you give us a call on 01403 713 470, the guys are in until 8pm tonight (Thursday), boot fitting is by appointment so they can look at what we have in the diary and sort you out,

Thanks!

ScottyDog
snow report
Just received a nice block of
Holmenkol Universal Ski Wax 250g at a good price,not had time to try out the quality of the wax,will have to wait until mid March for that.

Did enjoy the complimentary seaside rock and little blue book though!!!!!

Recommended by me.
latest report
scottydog wrote:
snowbunny wrote:

Sorry about that, quite strange that as they were right out of the delivery box, we just got the delivery so will make sure we get the other foot out to you today. If anyone knows anyone who has lost a single cat track at least we have a spare for them now Smile

ScottyDog

PS - Thanks for the positive comments, always nice to see for the team here.

2nd Cat Track has arrived, thanks for the prompt service. I enjoyed the rock sweeties too!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy