Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski resort with a spa...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

but apparently it involves mud
Quote:

on a budget

This brings back memories of a spa and mud session we had in Termas de Chillan, Chile a few years back......The posh hotels at the ski area all have outdoor pools that are fed by thermal springs - but you can only go in them if you are a hotel guest. Unfortunately we were staying in budget digs down the road - so it was seemingly no way Jose - until we were egged on by our guide, of all people, to march confidently through one of the hotels and sneak into one of the spas....and all free of charge wink .

We then rounded off the visit with a hot mud wrap - which we did pay for Very Happy . I can't say the mud lark did a lot for me - but Mrs MA enjoyed her session.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This place near Bormio is well worth a visit, not sure if they have the mud stuff but walking thru tunnels cut into the rock face waist high in hot mineral water is a hoot - you work your way through 6/7 different rooms - I recall one is just 5 or 6 wooden buckets overhead - you pull the rope and get a bucketful of ice water tipped on you. Ends up in a spectacular outdoor hot pool with a great view down the valley. All very James Bond vibe as you wade through these dark tunnels - some just end in iron grids blocking the way.

http://www.bagnidibormio.it/en/tbv_centro_termale_bormio.htm
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
this place looks cool..... http://www.stromma.se/en/Riksgransen/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hells Bells wrote:
a.j., there's an evening bus service which runs every hour to Monetier from Briancon and back, and it is free of charge.

I know, but from that chalet it's easier to get the inhouse taxi. We did try for the bus and failed - not that organised or patient! wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We also found Badkleinkircheim amazing, sitting in very scenic hot spa looking out over the slopes, but pobably not best for April?
Already very little snow when we were there end of March.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Liberatespace wrote:
Monetier les Bains- Serre Chevalier is fantastic! Very Happy
They have to cool the water a bit because it comes out of the mountain too hot!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy