Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice needed - nice and small self catered apt or chalet for a couple

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys - would love your help on where to go -
I don't need much only the following:

nice and small self catered apt or chalet for a couple (no kids)
a lot of ski pistes around
hot tub
a nearby lively town or village for apre ski.

Any ideas?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
asael, can I suggest you delete one of these two identical threads?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, Duplicate removed

asael, welcome to snowheads, you only need to post once though. Not sure about hot tubs in europe, they're not as common as over the pond. Have a look at the white room chalet in Sainte Foy, they have some self catered apartments they let out that look great
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
asael, Self-catering residences are big in France, and you can find them in every ski resort. This time of year you can get some really good deals on apartments in residences with great facilities including pools, saunas and Jacuzzis. The resorts in the Maurienne Valley and the Southern Alps have had most of the new snow such as Risoul, Vars, Isola 2000, to name a few. But it’s also worth thinking about the Pyrenean resorts such as Saint Lary, La Mongie and Peyragudes which are steeped in historic spa culture. In terms of apré-ski and dining out they offer an affordable alternative and have a friendly French vibe.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
asael, I've got a 1 bedroom apartment in Monetier-les-Bains, Serre Chevalier with heathed pool, sauna and hammam . Just 200m from the ski lifts and 5 minutes walk to the village. Send me a PM if you want more details. (Click send/read messages button at top right of page).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

This time of year you can get some really good deals on apartments

KT Peak, welcome to snowheads, peak retreats, but are we talking about the same France where the Paris holidays are currently underway, simultaneously with the English half term?

Round our way, the French school holiday weeks are, along with New Year, the most expensive of the year.
Are you sure you've got really good deals on apartments at the moment?

There have been some posts suggesting that the Parisians have stayed away for fear of poor snow cover - maybe there are a lot of cancellations?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, Sorry, I probably wasn’t very clear. I agree February and New Year are amongst the most expensive weeks to go on a ski holiday and the reports of a lack of snow has probably made some people (Britons and Parisians alike) think twice about booking a ski holiday this year.
Having said that, reports of the long awaited fresh snowfall in many resorts should instil confidence in people looking to book a holiday for later in the season. With the half term weeks underway there are some fantastic deals to be had for people looking to book now for the latter part of March and due to the strange dates Easter has fallen on this year there are also some great prices for the week commencing 02/04.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy