Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Late April skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Simple question. I have 10days work off beginning April 21st, is this too late to ski in Europe? I am a beginner but have done a week in Flaine UCPA in Jan 2011.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards
Sonny11ie
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @daehwons. Insightful response. Keep up the good work
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
no worries, simple questions = simple answers Laughing

seriously

at this stage lookout for a

A. bargain and book it

B. last min deal

Its no good going if snow is crap, look for a high resort (val thorens, tignes, valdisere, etc)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers @daehwons. I suppose if I had been more precise in the question it would have read where would the snow still be good?

I honestly thought the answer would have been to go on a sun holiday !!!

Sonny11ie
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi sonny11ie, at that time of the season, it is a good idea to go somewhere high, such as Val Thorens.

As it happens...

Your dates coincide the with the Snowheads End-of-Season Bash:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=67092

My "niece-in-law" came to the EoSB 3 yrs ago as a complete beginner, and my son's G/F is coming this year as a beginner - so doing it as a 1 week skier should be easy Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sonny11ie, the EoSB is going to be the best, funnest, most cost effective, rocking option you could hope for in your wildest dreams. I can't believe there hasn't been a flood of messages to back upFreddie Paellahead's excellent recommendation.

The group is completely mixed ability so there will always be someone to ski with. We are also extremely fortunate to have some of the best instructors come with us and provide lessons opportunities throughout he week.

Follow the thread above and also search out feedback threads on the EoSB to get more of an idea why over a hundred snowHeads go on this trip every year. It's quite addictive and even if you're on the other side of the world the pull of the event is so great that you are still willing to make the journey, even taking unpaid leave to make it happen.

I hope you decde to join us.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
High French resorts mentioned above should be good. Also Ischgl in Austria is open till end of April and has a strong snow record for that time of year.

In fact this year the Killers will be closing the season. http://www.ischgl.com/events-killers_to_perform_in_ischgl-74.en.shtml
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy