Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Decathlon Sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got this in an email this morning

Dear Skier,

You are first to know - The biggest-ever sale of ski gear starts Friday February 18th at Decathlon’s 60% off sale.

This amazing event – at all Decathlon branches in Britain – means you can get skis for just £149.99…. and ski socks for only £1.

Many other sports departments have slashing discounts too – everything from snowboarding and cycling to climbing and athletics. Indeed Decathlon caters for more than 70 different sports.

Decathlon is the world’s biggest sports retailer and is famous worldwide for its quality at low prices and we at Good Ski Guide have for years been urging beginners and newcomers to snow sports to get their equipment at Decathlon, which has 9 stores in Britain – and more planned.

Here is an example of some of the astonishing savings at the great sale:

* 40% off SRX 50 ski jacket now £14.99
* 53% off Attraxion skis now £149.99
* 57% off Pro helmet now £29.99
* breathable base layers from £2.99
* and ski socks at just £1 a pair

www.decathlon.co.uk
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Colin B, Always enjoy a wander around,and have picked up a few real bargains,though,sadly,my local store has closed..and the nearest is an hour up the motorway..so my wanderings have been curtailed Sad

Love the French stores,always seems a better selection,with items we never see in the UK.Once got involved in a shotgun/clay pigeon sales event.That was good...some nice guns Toofy Grin It was there I learnt the french for crap shot!!
Surprisingly useful phrase Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Correct me if I'm wrong but when I go to your link, click skiing, then alpine skis there is only one pair of skis there! Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Angry Squirrel, I would guess that is all they have left at the warehouse for online sales. They are selling off stock in the stores, so what you find is what you find. Linds and I were in the new one at Wednesbury the other day and they had a nice selection including Heads, some Atomic Nomads, as well as the Attraxions Colin B, mentioned.

I suppose it is end of season and they want to make room for the tennnis stuff and all that.

snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Angry Squirrel, dont get too excited
Quote:
* 40% off SRX 50 ski jacket now £14.99
* 53% off Attraxion skis now £149.99
* 57% off Pro helmet now £29.99
* breathable base layers from £2.99
* and ski socks at just £1 a pair

stockport store today - sale is average apart from examples above. Earlier in the season they had some great deals on skis, much better than their current sale prices.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I went in today...Couple of bargains!!

The Decathlon brand snowboards reduced from £160 to £50
Nordica Hot dog 60 boots £50
Rossignol Exalt X70 boots £50.

Lots of other good stuff too!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Decathlon in Albertville was all full of tents. Practically no skis to be seen (loads at the Vieux Campeur, though).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy