Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I am goin to ITTER!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, Toofy Grin

I have just booked for a weeks holiday to Itter on the 5th of March and I am so pleased as I wasn't sure where to go so I have grabbed a deal there to the Edelweiss Hotel.

I went for this location and paid a little extra as it is connected to the ski world and I am hopeing for some good snow and skiing.

I have not been there before so if anybody has any advise regarding Itter and the Ski world I would be most grateful. We are intermediate skiiers but at leisurely pace, if you know what I mean. Used to the skiing in Niederau.

Has Itter got a supermarket or spar shop like some other resorts we have been to?
I am so looking forward to it and can't wait.

Moonshine Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Itter is an attractive, small village at the east end of the SkiWelt area. The link into the SkiWelt is the Salvistabahn gondola (bubble) lift (30), which links to the slopes at Hochsöll. The run back down (red 30) isn't particularly difficult but can get patchy if snow conditions are poor; in good condition the piste is fine. You can use the Kasbichl chairlift (31) to get back over towards Itter from Hochsöll without having to go up to the top of the Hohe Salve (or work the long way round to Rigi by the south side of the Hohe Salve, though that can be a pleasant exercise).

There are also short T-bars near the village. You will have to check how to get back to your hotel, for the run down ends up downhill of most of the village. Maybe it's possible to use the T-bars to get back up towards the village but I've never tried that.

I'm not sure whether there is any supermarket.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is that near CEBOOK ?

rolling eyes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
moonshine, Exactly what espri says! I think there is a little shop, I'll ask for you Smile Nice quiet village to stay in, night life in Soll only a 2 minute taxi away, linked to some great skiing!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
daehwons wrote:
Is that near CEBOOK ?

rolling eyes

There was a tipsy snowHead called Moonshine,
Who posted about a ski trip online.
On Facebook and Twitter,
"I'm off to Itter,
Is there somewhere I can buy wine?"

wink wink wink

Sorry, the alcoholic username was crying out for it!! Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
luigi Very Happy Very Happy

And I hadn't understood CEBOOK.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yeah, what is CEBOOK?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
TW - itter = FA - cebook

simples
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank's Espri for the very useful info. Madeye-Smiley

Moonshine Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I went to Itter in 1983 before the lift went in so we had to bus it to Soll every day. It was very mild that year and rained one day and that was new year! Still it was very enjoyable. I remember picking our way down to Itter late one afternoon (fron Hochsoll) and the piste not being obvious but maybe it's much clearer now.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I thought you meant ITER :

www.iter.org

Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy