Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Airport Parking Manchester

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone give me a recommendation for airport parking company at Manchester Airport. Any recommendations for meet and greet service welcome. Any discount codes too (cheeky I know Little Angel ) Departing 26/2/11 at 7am.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the vip parking in terminal 3 is great if using EZY, much better than any meet and greet , plus fast track throught security if running late Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If flying from Terminal 2 I book the T2 long stay parking via the airport website.
Think for this year it's a few pence under £30 for 8 days.

T2 long stay is a 5-10 min walk or use the regular shuttle bus.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I parked in the multi storey next to T1 recently. (I think there is an equivalent one next to T2.) £59.99 for the week (pre-booked via airport website) and a very short walk to check-in. I didn't fancy the more distant long-stay car park as saving £30 wasn't worth it in exchange for having to get up 15 minutes earlier to allow more time to get to check-in at 5am with excited Ankle Biters to control!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
halfhand, I booked the meet and greet for this saturday for a week, leaving from terminal 1. Have used it before. You drop the car off right near the terminal, and they have it ready for you at a car park next to the drop off point when you arrive. Cost £34 for the week. I booked a while ago and used the discount code Christmas15 to get 15% off.

See link below

https://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/Profile/MAN/Vouchers?cmd=viewVoucher&voucherId=259
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have used APH for about hte last 10 years. Never had any probs, they do meet and greet or mini bus you from the car park direct too the terminal doors.
I use the APH outdoor car park with the shuttle bus service to the terminal (they have buses running to all three terminals) From dropping your car off with them ive never had to wait more than 10-15mins till i was at the terminal.

My March parking for Valdisere has cost me £20.93 for a week. (this was with a 20% loyality discount)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Forgot to say I'm flying with Swiss to Zurich so I think that is T1. Thanks Drluvski, think I may use the meet and greet. Never sure about security and insurance but it aint an expensive car (anymore) Toofy Grin

Ta for the tips everyone Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
depthjunkie wrote:
I have used APH for about hte last 10 years. Never had any probs, they do meet and greet or mini bus you from the car park direct too the terminal doors.
I use the APH outdoor car park with the shuttle bus service to the terminal (they have buses running to all three terminals) From dropping your car off with them ive never had to wait more than 10-15mins till i was at the terminal.

My March parking for Valdisere has cost me £20.93 for a week. (this was with a 20% loyality discount)

I can recomend these too. I get a discount through work, but they are still very cheap without it. They are about 15 minute bus shuttle away from airport, but that has never been an issue because they drop you straight at the terminal door.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I use jetparks when I fly from Manchester. 10 days cost me 30 scoobies this time round. It's on the airport and there are shuttles running every few minutes.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
halfhand, I know you only live at Prescot but you have an early departure. Have you thought about a hotel/ parking deal? We stayed recently at Raddison BLU hotel at Manchester airport, £109 double room including breakfast and 8 days parking. You simply leave the car with them and they take it away and return it to hotel when you land, all perfect and highly recommended. You get up refreshed, no journey, walk across the walkway and you are in the terminal. Look on their own website or Late Rooms, will be using again and great value, on-airport parking is c.£60 so well worth it IMO.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
halfhand, Forgot to mention got the car back in one piece, no bullet-holes down the side from the drive-by it was possibly involved in (joking), and 1/2 mile on the clock so my concerns initial were unfounded!! wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
we used valet parking at manchester airport, with fast pass through security. not cheap but worth it for us.
it was absolutely terrific - easy to get to airport, easy through security, and very easy coming home - no scrum for the bus!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Markymark29, Had thought of a hotel but the brownie point bank doesn't have enough in it for an extra night away Mad (and I don't have an overdraft facility Laughing ).
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Another thumbs up for valet parking at T1.

Just used it for the third time. Even better this time as the Jet2 check in is on the ground floor right where you come in from the car drop off point.

Paid £35 with £2 cashback through Quidco. For an extra £13 over a shuttle car park, no contest with kids in tow.

Also checked the milage and the depot must be less than a mile away.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy